Thursday 2 July 2015

Hello Airsofters

Welcome to my first ever post, let me introduce myself,

My name is Jim, people started to call me "Jungle Jim" when I got into airsoft a decade ago and began the slide into spending way too much time and money on the sport!



 I'm a father of 4 amazing kids, C who plays airsoft with me, R who desperately wants to be old enough to play and B & L who like to shoot my airsoft guns in the range but have no interest in skirmishing.

My wife of 18 years is wonderful and very understanding of my obsession with my hobby!

Now my take on airsoft isn't hugely Milsim or particularly cosplay I'm a family man on a very tight budget, I do all my own repairs and upgrades (as well as being team armourer)



 I make and modify a lot of my kit

 I'm no stranger to a sewing machine! I make every £ count!

Where I can I use quality kit, not for maximum realism or specific loadouts,

 I play for fun and use what works for me and for the terrain, DPM for some woodland sites, MTP and Multicam for desert sites.

I dont use plate carriers as a rule, I switch between chestrigs and belt kits for various roles (Sniper/Marksman/Assaulter etc)

I hope you will find my posts interesting and useful as I plan to put up some of my technical trickery and maintenance tips alongside reviews and custom builds.

Thanks for reading, I'll see you on the field.
Jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment